12. Februar 2014

Blue-liner Makeup

Hey Beauties ♥

so this is my Makeup for today. Simple blue eyeliner and orange mascara. 
I love this eye-makeup! And the colors fit perfect to my crop top :)

Das ist mein heutiges Makeup. Normaler blauer Eyeliner und orangene Mascara.
Ich liebe dieses Augen-makeup! Und die Farben passen perfekt zu meinem Top :)



What I used:

Eyes:
- Mac e/s Vex on the lid
- Stila e/s nanda devi in the crease and under the eye
- Mac e/s Carbon to define ne outer corner 
- Essence metal glam eyeliner in 02 on-the-go
- Essence I♥Extreme macara in Black
- P2 beauty rebel mascara in 010 flashing orange (LE)

Blush:
- Essence show off blush in 01 ME ,ME, ME (LE)

Contour:
- Beauty is life blush in 03w-c bolero
- P2 What´s up? Beach babe bronzer in 020 hazelnut (LE)

Lips:
-Essence Lipstick in 53 all about cupcake

My outfit:


Crop top from H&M
Skater skirt from Topshop


Thanks for reading :)

Danke für das lesen :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen