22. Februar 2014

Kosmetik 4 less Haul

Hello Beauties ♥


This is what I bought at Kosmetik 4 less.
They have such a good range of products and they have very good prices!
But I don´t know if they ship out of the EU.

I bought my first Z-Palettes and OMG they are soooo high quality and I LOVE THEM!

Das ist was ich bei Kosmetik 4 less bestellt habe!
Sie haben so viele Produkte zur auswahl und haben dazu noch sehr gute Preise!

Ich habe meine ersten Z-Paleten gekauft und OMG sie haben sooo eine hohe Qualität und ICH LIEBE SIE!

Here are pictures of the rest :)


Sleek sunset palette
(soooo pigmentet!)



Sigma Tapered Kabuki - F86


Red Cherry Lashes in #747XS; #747M and #213
(The #747XS Lashes are perfect for me and very natrual, the others are a little bit too long for me)

Thanks for reading :)
Danke für das lesen :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen