14. Februar 2014

Valentines special!!

Hello Beauties ♥

I hope you are doing great!
Today I show you my Valentines Day inspired nail-art, Makeup and my not so Valentines Day inspired Outfit :)

Ich hoffe euch geht es gut!
Heute möchte ich euch mein Valentinstags inspiriertes Nagel-Design, Makeup und nicht so Valentinstags inspiriertes Outfit zeigen :) 


Lets begin with the nails:


This is what I used:


1. Essence studio nails 24/7 nail base
2. Two coats of P2 last forever neil polish in 100 open your heart
3. Drew little hearts with the Rival de Loop young nail polish in 01 pink (LE)
4. Drew little hearts with the Manhattan crazy colours nail polish in 60 
5. Drew little strokes around the hearts for a bit of glitter with the Manhattan nail polish in 301
6. Topped that all of with the Essence studio nails top sealer


Next my Makeup:

(The lips are not red. Better picture underneath)





I used:

Lips:
- Essence stay matt lip cream in 02 smooth berry

Cheeks:
- Beauty is life blush in 030w-c bolero for contour
- P2 Whats up? bronzer in 020 hazelnut for contour (LE)
- Catrice blush in C02 Meet Berry (LE)
-Catrice highlighting powder in C01 Fairy Dust (LE)

Eyes:
- Essence e/s base
- P2 open up your eyes brightener (Benefit high beam dupe)
- Catrice liquid metal e/s in 020 Gold n´Roses on the lid
- Essence glitter in light pink on the lid
- Essence show off e/s in 01 me, me, me (LE) light pink in the crease and under the eye
- Catrice e/s C03 spiced red (LE) to define the crease and under the eye
- Catrice e/s 260 I am a coal-girl in the outter corner to darken
- MNY e/s in 177A (LE) to blend (white with a bit of pink glitter in it)
- MAC e/s carbon for the line under the eye
- Essence e/s in 02 white hype (LE) in the inner corner
- Manhattan kajal in white
- Essence liquid eyeliner in black
- Essence crazy volume mascara in black
- red cherry eyelashes in #213

And my Outfit:


Blouse - H&M / Jumper - Cotton On / Jeans - H&M / Boots - Dr. Martens


Thanks for reading :)
Danke für das lesen :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen